Tuesday 7 September 2021

FATHERS DAY!(Getting ready for the big cook off!)

 Hey bloggers recently it has been fathers day!What did you do for fathers day???(ALSO ITS THE BIG COOK OFF THIS WEEK!) It was tricky because it was lockdown but we got through!We had a big breakfast no lunch no dinner no nothing after that that's how you know it was big!We had croissants,waffles(I made them),baked beans,Mushrooms(YUM),spaghetti,bacon,and bananas with sugar??? I got my Dad a soda stream so he can make his own soda! What did you do for your Dad??Here are some photos!!











3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a delicious looking breakfast you had! We had pancakes for Father's day breakfast in our house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mālō e lelei Bella, your breakfast looks amazing! I'm sure your whole family enjoyed the Father's Day treat. What was your favourite thing to eat?
    On Father's Day, I walked around to my Dad's house and had a socially distanced chat with him about what food he would like when we are out of lockdown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Isabella, your dad is very lucky to have you kids, I would have loved to have this for breakfast. I got a cup of coffee and a card so I didn't do too badly.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.