Thursday 23 September 2021

MY COLOURFUL CREATION! (Upgraded blogpost)

 Hey bloggers Bella here! I have done a really cool and really fun blog post of my choice! Make sure you try this in your free time and comment which one is your favourite!Check out these cool photos! What I did was: 1. I made a google drawing on the drive  2. Chose a background 3. Take pictures of myself that relate to the background 4. I used Remove.bg and put my pictures in 5.Then I dragged my background and my photo(s) onto the google drive!


Byeee and thank you! Which on was your favourite? And will you do one next?
BLOG YA LATER!




1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Bella. Wow, what fantastic digital skills you have used. It really looks like you are apart of the photos! I wonder what other things you saw when you were on safari? My favourite would have to be the one where you are under water, relaxing on a school of fish!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.